– Vocabulary: Chores Phrasal verb
|stock up the frige (ตุนของในตู้เย็น)||cook up a meal (ปรุงอาหาร)||pick up the magazines (เก็บนิตยสาร)||sweep up the floor (กวาดพื้น)|
|clean up the yard (ทำความสะอาดพื้นที่)||hang up the clothes (แขวนเสื้อผ้า)||put away the dishes (เก็บจาน)||wash up the dishes (ล้างจาน)|
|wipe off the counter (เช็คเคาร์เตอร์)||clean out the cabinet (ทำความสพอาดตู้, เคลีย์ตู้)||freshen up the room (ทำให้ห้องสดชื่น)||take out the garbage (เก็บขยะ)|
– Language Focus: Separable Phrasal Verb
|– I take out the garbage.|
– I take the garbage out.
– I take it out.
|– Could you hang up your clothes?|
– Could you hang your clothes up?
– Cloud you hang them up?
|– I wash up the dishes.|
– I wash the dishes up.
– I wash them up.
|– You need to wipe off the counter.|
– You need to wipe the conter off.
– You need to wipe it off.
– Practice: Complete the sentences with the correct verbs. Use “it” or “them”
|clean out||freshen up||pick up||take out|
|clean up||hang up||put away||wipe off|
- A living room is a mess. Let ‘s clean it up before mon and dad come back.
- Why are your clothes on the chair? Can you hang them up in the closet?
- The garbage is full. Could you clean it out right away, please?
- This closet is full of old clothes and bage. Let’s put them away .
- The dishes are in the dishwasher. Would you take them out for me?
- This table isn’t clean. Can you wipe it off before dinner, please?
- Why is the house smell so bad? Could you freshen it up before the party?
- Your books and magazine are all over the floor. Would you pick them up, please?