Vocabulary: Complete the questions with the given words. Then share and explain you answers
|rush hour (ชั่วโมงเร่งรีบ)||manage (จัดการ)||dream destination (ปลายทางแห่งความฝัน)||make up to someone (ขอคืนดีกับใครสักคน)|
|fortune telling (ทำนายอนาคต)||see eye to eye (เห็นตรงกัน)||volunteering activity (กิจกรรมอาสาสมัคร)||deal with (จัดการกับเรื่องอะไรสักอย่าง)|
- Where is your dream desination? Why do you want to go there?
- Do you belive in fortune telling? What questions would you ask to know about your future?
- What’s the best way to make up to someone after a fight?
- What’s the best way to get around during rush hour in big cities?
- What is the best way to deal with unfriendly colleagues?
- What kind of volunteering activity do you prefer? Building houses or feeding animals?
- What’s the best way to manage time better?
- In your opinion is it important to see eye to eye with your boss?
Language Focus I useful Exprssion for Expression Opinions
|Aksing for and Opinion||Expression an Opinion|
|What do you think about [noun / v.ing ]?||In my opinion|
|Do you agree that [subject + verb] / v.ing?||In my view|
|Do you thing that [subject + verb] / v.ing?||I think / belive / guess that|
Practice noun clause start with “that”
- Do / Important / that / you / agree / is / reading / ?
Do you agree that reading is important ?
- think / you / students / that / shouldn’t / questions / ask / Do / ?
Do you think that students shouldn’t ask questions ?
- in / view / children / listen / should / to my / parents.
In my view children should listen to my parents.