|nervous (วิตกกังวล)||jealous (อิจฉา)||surprised (ประหลาดใจ)||annoyed (ลำคาญ)||relaxed (ผ่อนคลาย)|
|confused (สับสน)||exhausted (เหนื่อย)||stressed (เครียด)||enthusiastic (กระตือรือล้น)||proud (ภูมิใจ)|
|joyful (มีความสุข)||frustrated (หงุดหงิด)||excited (ตื่นเต้น)||lonely (เหงา)||frightened (กลัว)|
– Language Focus: Zero Conditional
- Zero conditional us used to decribe things that are generally true, routines and habits.
- Use the present simple tense for both the “if” clause and the “main clause”
structure : If / when subject + v.1 + subject + v.1
A: What do you do if you have a really important exam?
B: If I have a really important exam, I study a lot.
- If I’m nervous before and exam. I take a deep breath and try to relax.
- When I’m busy with chores at home, I ask my family member to do some.
- If I wake up and feel hungry, I have simething healthy, like an apple.
- When I get angry at someone, I usaully don’t say anything to him or her.
- If my friends don’t call me for a few days, I start to get lonely.
- When I feel sleepy on Sunday mornings, I like to stay in bed.